4th Year Optometry Student 2018 Case Report Award
- All 4th Year optometry students are eligible for the 2018 Case Report Award.?
- The written case report must be submitted by each 4th Year student to Dr. Ralph Herring by April 2, 2018.
- In order to qualify, the 4th Year student must write a Case Report involving the following topic: Successful contact lens wear and the impact of a healthy ocular surface.
- The student with the winning case report from each school will receive $1,000 out of the 2018 Alcon Partner in Education Program Fund.
- Alcon will then have a panel of independent Doctors review all of the winning case reports submitted from each optometry school and select 1 overall national student award winner by April 15, 2018.
- The overall national student award winner will receive an additional $5,000.
- Mentors and co-authors are encouraged and should be acknowledged in the student’s case report submission.
- See PDF for Case Report Format