4th Year Optometry Student 2017 Case Report Award
- All 4th year optometry students are eligible for the 2017 Case Report Award.
- In order to qualify, the 4th year student must write a Case Report involving the following topic:Successful contact lens wear and the impact of a healthy ocular surface
- The written case report must be submitted by each 4th year student to rjherrin@Central.UH.EDU by February 28, 2017, by 5:00 pm
**Email submissions from private accounts will not be considered
- Each school’s Award Committee will select 1 winning case report and submit it to Alcon by March 15, 2017. (Do not submit directly to Alcon)
- The student with the winning case report from each school will receive $1,000 out of the 2017 Alcon Partner in Education Program Fund.
- Alcon will then have a panel of independent Doctors review all of the winning case reports submitted from each optometry school and select 1 overall national student award winner by April 30, 2016.
- The overall national student award winner will receive an additional $5,000.
- Mentors and co-authors are encouraged and should be acknowledged in the student’s case report submission.