Current Students |
This endowment is being established in honor of Dr. Simon Yeung, a 1981 graduate of the University of Houston College of Optometry. The endowment is a token of his appreciation to the school and the professors who equipped him to join the noble profession of optometry.
- Recipient may be an incoming or current full-time degree-seeking student in good standing at the University of Houston College of Optometry.
- Recipient must meet eligibility requirements including a 3 .0 GP A and/or OAT scores as defined by and determined by the UHCO Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship is renewable provided recipient continues to meet scholarship criteria as outlined above, and as determined by the UHCO Scholarship Committee
- Recipient can use the funds to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the upcoming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
- Recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with the Yeung Family Scholarship Endowment.
- Currently No Flyer Available