Current Students |
- Recipient must be an incoming degree-seeking student at the University of Houston College of Optometry and must meet eligibility requirements including GPA and/or OAT scores as determined by the UHCO Scholarship Committee.
- Preference will be given to student applicants residing in one of the Four Corner states: Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico or Utah. If there are no qualified students from one of those states a student from any state can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship is renewable for a total award period not to exceed 5 years, provided student continues to meet criteria outlined above and is a member in good standing as determined by the UHCO Scholarship Committee.
- Recipient can use funds to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees and/or supplies for the upcoming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
- Recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with the Sue Johnson, OD and Jim Zabilski Scholarship Endowment.
- Currently No Flyer Available