Established in 2015 by the Southwest Council of Optometry Board of Directors, represented by Danica Marrelli, OD.
- Recipient may be an incoming student (GPA 3.4 and minimum OAT of 300) or current student with an overall 3.2 GPA.
- Scholarship is renewable provided recipient continues to meet scholarship criteria as outlined.
- Recipient must be a resident of either Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma or Texas to be considered for this scholarship.
- Recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with the SWCO Scholarship and can use the funds to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the upcoming semester.
- Currently No Flyer Available