Current Students |
Both Dr. Sam Nussenblatt and his son Dr. Harris Nussenblatt were members of the faculty of the College of Optometry. This scholarship was established to recognize their commitment to teaching, their dedication to their students, and to the furtherance of the externsbip programs which Harris Nussenblatt envisioned and set into motion.
- This scholarship is to fund an OPT IV student at the College of Optometry who shows:
- great leadership qualities
- academic excellence,
- community service.
- Recipient must also express a commitment to the purpose and ideals of the externship program.
- Recipient must be in good academic standing and meet UHCO eligibility requirements.
- Selection is made by the College of Optometry Scholarship Committee.
- Currently No Flyer Available