The annual distributed income shall be spent for student scholarships based on the following criteria:
- Recipient may be an incoming or current full-time degree-seeking student in good standing at the University of Houston College of Optometry.
- Preference will be given to a Texas resident.
- Recipient must meet eligibility requirements including GPA and/or OAT scores as determined by the UHCO Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship is renewable provided recipient continues to meet scholarship criteria as outlined above, and is a member in good standing with the STOA, and as determined by the UHCO Scholarship Committee
- Recipient can use the funds to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the upcoming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
- Recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with the Niemann Family Scholarship Endowment.
- Currently No Flyer Available