Current Students |
The annual distributed income shall be spent for student scholarships based on the following criteria:
- Recipient may be an incoming or current full-time degree-seeking student in good standing at the University of Houston College of Optometry.
- Preference will be given to an Iowa resident first. If there is not a qualified applicant from Iowa, the recipient will be determined by the UHCO Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship is renewable provided recipient continues to meet scholarship criteria as outlined above, and is a member in good standing with the STOA and as determined by the UHCO Scholarship Committee.
- Recipient can use the funds to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the upcoming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
- Recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with the John and Linda Thomsen Scholarship Endowment.
- Currently No Flyer Available