Established in October, 2009 by Drs. Ron and Desire Hopping. They founded Hopping Eye Associates, LLP, Ltd., in 1981. Together they believe that the best doctors of Optometry are those professionals who truly care for the patient by giving the extra time, extra effort and personal care for their patients.
- This scholarship is to fund an incoming OPT III or OPT IV student in the College of Optometry who demonstrates the essence of being a caring doctor of optometry by exhibiting professionalism, and giving extra care and concern for a patient during patient interactions.
- Recipient must understand the importance of the optometric community and be a member
- Recipient must be in good standing with, AOA, STOA and AOSA.
- Student must have a GPA of 2.5 or better.
- Recipient must be in good academic standing and meet UHCO eligibility requirements.
- Selection is made by the College of Optometry Scholarship Committee.
- Currently No Flyer Available