Established in 2015 to honor Dr. Harold Bedell, faculty member at UHCO for over 35 years.
- The award will be made annually, with funding divided over the fall and spring semesters with the possibility of renewal.
- The eligible student must be in good standing, with a 3.0 GPA and must have advanced to candidacy for the Ph.D. degree.
- Student must show evidence of high quality research, peer reviewed publication(s), but as least juried selection for a presentation at a national or international scientific meeting.
- The Graduate Review Committee will evaluate student eligibility for the award.
- Currently No Flyer Available