This is a scholarship and can be to an incoming OPT I or a current OPT II-IV year professional student.
- Fellowship applicant(s) can be an incoming first-year or a current 2nd -4th year professional student in the College of Optometry.
- Fellowship recipient(s) must have a GPA and OAT score in accordance with the standards set by the College of Optometry Scholarship Com mince.
- Fellowship recipient(s) may accept other fellowships and grants in conjunction with the Dr. Clinton M. and Dorothy DeWolfc Scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
- Fellowship applieant(s) exhibits distinguished academics and demonstrates leadership qualities as determined by the College of Optometry Scholarship Committee.
- Currently No Flyer Available