The recipient(s) of the scholarship will be determined by the UH College of Optometry Scholarship Selection Committee.
The annual distributed income shall be spent for student scholarships based on the following criteria:
- Recipient may be an incoming or current full-time degree-seeking student in good standing at the University of Houston College of Optometry.
- Recipient must meet eligibility requirements including GPA and/or OAT scores as defined by and determined by the UHCO Scholarship Committee and must be a member of the Student Texas Optometric Society (STOA).
- Scholarship is renewable provided recipient continues to meet scholarship criteria as outlined above, and as determined by the UHCO Scholarship Committee
- Recipient can use the funds to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the upcoming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
- Recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with the Bruce D. Krutsinger Scholarship Endowment.
- Currently No Flyer Available