Dr. West shares lessons, insights and strategies for becoming a Million Dollar Leader gleaned from 27 years in private practice and practice management consulting. He has spoken with audiences the how practices and companies can shift their culture to a more aligned, inspired place to work that grows the bottom line.
Pulse Points of the Million Dollar Leader explores the leadership essentials to help you:
· Create positive relationships with both patients and employees to create a loyal, profitable practice.
· Make better decisions regarding hiring and training to save time and frustration.
· Inspire your employees with their contribution to the overall success of the practice.
· Create a fulfilling environment for your staff that is welcoming to patients, and makes your staff proud of everyone’s success.
· Create a patient-focused practice that creates satisfied patients and generates lots of referrals.
· Sell your practice for a profit.